Friday, April 3, 2015

Black-Red-Yellow

Every tests on that day went well. I went home and immidiately open my Line account. There were some chat issuing about the results of "Program-X" I said earlier. Then, I just thought it was just a joke and I said that I also hadn't gotten any mails. I also had thought that it need a miracle to make me passed.


And, it was just like the common fairytale. Miracle happened.

I opened my mail. And there was an email about the announcement. My heart beat became so fast because it could be an offer or a rejection.

It was not a rejection. IT IS AN OFFER!



It is said that I am being nominated in UWC Robert Bosch College, Freiburg, Germany. I jumped and screamed.

UWC Robert Bosch College: Germany and full-scholarship? Oh, really, thanks Allah. Actually, I had not chosen that in the list. And if I ranked the college, UWCRBC would be 6 out of 7. I had no idea about Germany and UWCRBC. There was a limited information about UWCRBC because it had just opened in 2014.


And now, it has been two weeks since the announcement. I am happy and excited, but I also feel sad and nerveous. I am happy that I get this chance to change and I am excited for the life in UWC and after. My birthday also became really good. I am also excited for the preparation.

But, I feel sad for the other candidates that is not being nominated. I also feel sad thinking about being away from my family and friends. I feel nerveous because this is a super-rare chance so it is also a very big responsibility and I am afraid that I am not as good as UWC wants.

The most important thing is I am being really grateful. I wished for a great success before my 17 and it came true. In two weeks, things in my life has changed much. Oh, I don't know what to say because I am so speechless. I really have to be grateful more and more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I promised to myself that every posts about UWC is going to be in English. 
And I also promised to myself if I was being nominated, I would make an ask.fm account. So here it is ask.fm/bayuobt

2 comments:

  1. Your english is sooo damn better than a couple of years ago lolololololol just wanna say congrats on your big success and good luck studying in Germany! Be careful though, they consume bacon anytime so watch what you eat lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, geb! Is it? I don't see any differences lol Good luck to you, too!
      I think you'll be very great man one day and I'll look forward it. Keep your spirit! :D
      Thanks also for the advice, but it seems that I'll be a vegetarian or a vegan there. Just to be careful lol

      Delete